Free Guide: My Entire Business Tech StackDec 09, 2021
I get a lot of questions about the tech stack I use, so I'm going to share it below.
With that being said, here are my thoughts: use what you're comfortable using or already know how to use.
I can't give you much better advice than that.
Without further ado, here's what I use (yes, there are affiliate links):
- Website: Kajabi
- Courses: Kajabi
- Social posting: Hypefury
- Newsletter writing: Typeshare
- Community memberships: Outseta
- Website Analytics: Fathom
- LinkedIn Analytics: Shield
- Testimonial collection: Testimonial.to
- Customer CRM: Airtable
- Scheduling: Calendly
- Twitter Analytics: ilo.so
- Course recording: Loom
- Custom Integrations: Zapier
Whenever you're ready, there are 3 ways I can help you:
1. Grow & Monetize Your LinkedIn following here. (6,300+ students)
2. Build a better, faster content production system here. (2,000+ students)
3. Promote your brand/business to 45k+ by sponsoring our newsletter (Booked out 14 weeks)
Launch, grow, and monetize your internet business.
Join 75,000+ subscribers who get 1 actionable tip every Saturday morning.
I will never sell your information, for any reason.