Looking for a Coupon Code?
I get a lot of people asking if I offer coupon codes for my courses:
I don’t, however:
9 months ago, 78% of the world couldn't afford my products.
I always thought that was extremely unfair.
So I decided to introduce Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) on my website.
Nearly everyone I talked to thought this was a bad idea because of piracy, perceived value in the market, sharing, customer service issues, etc.
But I did it anyway.
My accessibility program explained
My mission is to provide accessible products to everyone who wants to grow their audience and business online.
Regardless of where they live:
- South Africa
And hundreds of other countries...
Here's my theory: Providing equal access is a win/win.
More customers from around the world leveraging my products to grow their business.
More customers from around the world talking about my products.
More customers from around the world.
This will be the first of many steps I take toward democratizing access to information.
The impact after 9 months
After 9 months after introducing the Purchasing Power Parity (PPP), here’s how things look:
- 5,247 students from around the world have enrolled in a course
- New customers are up 21.4%
- Gross sales are up 17.6%
- Spend per customer is down 9.9%
How to get my courses on the accessibility program
Head to either of my courses:
And look at the top of the page to see how it works:
You’ll be given a specific coupon code based on your location to use at checkout.
See you on the other side.
Whenever you're ready, there are 3 ways I can help you:
1. The LinkedIn Operating System: Join 16,000 students and 30 LinkedIn Top Voices inside of The LinkedIn Operating System. This comprehensive course will teach you the system I used to grow from 0 to 470,000+ followers and $4.8M in income.
3. Promote yourself to 175,000+ subscribers by sponsoring this newsletter.