Over the last decade, I've helped build two $50M+ ARR companies, teams of 150+ people, and raise over $300M in venture capital from firms like HLM Ventures, Leerink Transformation Partners, Vivo Capital, Toba Capital, and athenahealth.
Then, in 2019, I burned out.
So, I walked away from a high-paying executive job at a hyper-growth startup in Los Angeles to work for myself. I wanted to completely redesign my life with more intention.
My wife and I flew to Nashville, bought the first house we saw, and flew back to Los Angeles. 8 weeks later, we drove across the country to begin our new lives.
- Run a boutique advisory firm for early-stage SaaS entrepreneurs.
- Build digital products for creators & solopreneurs.
- Run a private community for LinkedIn creators.
- Mentor entrepreneurs in LATAM via the 500 Startups mentorship program
- Invest as an LP at GTM fund, a rolling fund investing $4 million per year into early-stage B2B SaaS companies.